• Group of participants: Radiologists, physicists and MTRAs specialized in magnetic resonance imaging motstly based in Germany · Austria · Switzerland
Only registered participants are allowed to take part in MR 2021’VIRTUELL‘.
• Number of participants: Since 2009 every MR-Symposium, a one of a kind scientific congress in the field of magnetic resonance imaging, that takes place every other year, has been fully booked.
• New group of participants – new contacts
Compared to the former physical-presence-meeting, the virtual MR 2021 - Symposium has no limitation regarding the maximum number of participants. Therefore everyone who has been interested in participating in the past and has been rejected due to limited room capacities will be able to participate in the upcoming virtual meeting. Extensive waiting lists are a thing of the past and the potential of new participant and therefore new contacts for industry partners increases.
• The digital event platform offers the best opportunities to engage and network with your target audience using individual or group chats as well as a variety of digital formats of lectures.
• The platform will be open 24 hours / 7 days a week, prior and throughout the meeting as well as approximately 4 weeks after. This will increase both presence and visibility of your company.
• Network with decision makers and opinion leaders in the field of Radiology. The technological possibilities will make it easier for you to collect and follow up on interesting leads.
• Increase your brand awareness and generate additional opportunities for sales talks.
Advertising / Marketing
• Promote your latest innovations and products in the industry exhibition.
• The platform will provide you with detailed analysis of visitor frequency of your booth as well as symposia and workshops - essential for targeted marketing!
Innovation for the future
• Take part in this one of a kind educational meeting in the field of magnetic resonance imaging in the German-speaking area - now virtual!
• Take the next step - use the digital platform of a virtual meeting to present yourself in an even more creative way - by interacting among other things!
• Be a part when this successful congress starts into a virtual future and accompany the participants with your presence on the way.
• As always accreditation for the Basiskurs, the "interaktive Fallbesprechung" sessions and the symposium will be applied for at the the Bavarian Medical Association.
The industry tender is available.
Are you interested? Send an e-mail to mr(at)eurokongress(dot)de.